(Click on any event title for more details.)
- "Charles Town Heritage Festival"
- Down Town Charles Town - The Charles Town Heritage Festival (organized by the City of Charles Town and Earth Vibe Productions) strives to promote the awareness, preservation and celebration of our local heritage in an engaging family-oriented environment.
- "How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of your Life"
- Shepherd University Martinsburg Center (Martinsburg) - Women's Network present the Take Charge of your Life Series sponsored by the Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce and Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce.
- "Historic McFarland House September Date Night"
- Historic McFarland House (Martinsburg) - The Historic McFarland House announces September Date Night: Passport to Parisas part of their monthly Date Night series. Each Date Night features an elegant, themed dinner for two that's perfect for a night out on the town, hosted by Executive Chef Brad Spates.
- "A Harpers Ferry Pedal Through the Past"
- Pedal Through the Past: A Cycling Event (Harpers Ferry) - A Cycling Event through 3 National Parks, Harpers Ferry, Antietam Battlefield, and the C&O Canal.
- "The Animal Welfare Society of Jeff Co. Rabies Clinic"
- Gowers Feed (Ranson) - The Animal Welfare Society of Jefferson County will be having their annual fall Rabies Clinic on Saturday, September 27th at the Gowers Feed in Ranson, WV from 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- "WV Mud Hunters Motorsports presents Mud Bog"
- Jefferson County Fairgrounds (Kearneysville) - The September 27th race will benefit Community Combined Ministries and their Kidz Power Pacs Program.
Adult admission $10.00, children 12 and under FREE.
Gates open at 12 pm. Racing begins at 4 pm.
- "Kids Bike Raffle at Shephedstown Pedal & Paddle"
- Shepherdstown Pedal & Paddle - Come to Shephedstown Pedal & Paddle between now and October 4 to sign up for a chance to win a bike!
Kids must be 12 or younger and participate in the FUN RUN.
The run is Saturday October 4th at 11:00 am at Sara Cree Hall at Shepherdstown University.
For more information email eddie@ThePedalPaddle.com
- "The 10 Habits of Highly Successful Women"
- University of Charleston-Martinsburg (Martinsburg) - The 10 Habits of Highly Successful Women is a collection of essays revealing the secret career habits and hard-won wisdom of a diverse group of accomplished women, selected by Rachel Sklar and Glynnis MacNicol, co-founders of TheLi.st, the well-known network dedicated to elevating professional women.
- "Open House Job Fair"
- Shepherd University Martinsburg Center (Martinsburg) - Shepherd University Martinsburg Center Open House Job Fair.
- "October Date Night: Game Night"
- Historic McFarland House (Martinsburg) - The Historic McFarland House announces October Date Night: Fall Game Dinner Take a walk on the wild side with wild game and fresh catch of North America.
- "Bethany Christian Services Banquet & Auction"
- IndependentBible Church (Martinsburg) - You’re invited to Bethany Christian Services annual fundraising event. Our banquet and auction (both silent and live) will be held on Thursday November 6, 2014 at Independent Bible Church.
- "Asian Date Night at the Historic McFarland House"
- Historic McFarland House (Martinsburg) - Asian Cuisine Night Did you know that Chef Brad's favorite food is Asian cuisine? He invites you to join him for an 8 Course Journey through Asia.
- "Lunch with Santa"
- Sam Michaels Park (Shanandoah Junction) - Sponsored by Jefferson County Parks & Recreation.
This information has been prepared by the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce based on information received prior to its preparation. Before making plans to attend any of the events, you may wish to use the phone number included with most listings or call the Chamber at (304) 725-2055 or (800) 624-0577 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.