(Click on any event title for more details.)
- "What Our Cemeteries Tell Us About Shepherdstown's Past"
- University's Byrd Center (Shepherdstown) - Shepherd University historian Dr. Keith Alexander will speak on "History from the Ground Up: What Our Cemeteries Tell Us About Shepherdstown's Past" on September 3 at the University's Byrd Center at 7 p.m.
- "How To Be A Remarkable Leader"
- The Purple Iris (Martinsburg) - Join us on September 4 for a Women's Network Workshop and learn form Erica Mani, a successful leader in West Virginia.
- "National Park Service Battlefield Resource Study"
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Center (Shepherdstown) - The National Park Service (NPS) has prepared a special resource study and
boundary study of the Shepherdstown Battlefield in West Virginia and Maryland, located near
the town of Shepherdstown, West Virginia
- "Career Preparation Workshop"
- Martinsburg Center (Martinsburg) - This FREE workshop will aim to equip participants with excellent resume and interview skills that can utilized to gain or improve employment.
- "How to Make the Rest of Your Life the Best of your Life"
- Shepherd University Martinsburg Center (Martinsburg) - Women's Network present the Take Charge of your Life Series sponsored by the Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce and Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce.
- "A Harpers Ferry Pedal Through the Past"
- Pedal Through the Past: A Cycling Event (Harpers Ferry) - A Cycling Event through 3 National Parks, Harpers Ferry, Antietam Battlefield, and the C&O Canal.
- "The 10 Habits of Highly Successful Women"
- University of Charleston-Martinsburg (Martinsburg) - The 10 Habits of Highly Successful Women is a collection of essays revealing the secret career habits and hard-won wisdom of a diverse group of accomplished women, selected by Rachel Sklar and Glynnis MacNicol, co-founders of TheLi.st, the well-known network dedicated to elevating professional women.
- "Lunch with Santa"
- Sam Michaels Park (Shanandoah Junction) - Sponsored by Jefferson County Parks & Recreation.
This information has been prepared by the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce based on information received prior to its preparation. Before making plans to attend any of the events, you may wish to use the phone number included with most listings or call the Chamber at (304) 725-2055 or (800) 624-0577 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.