(Click on any event title for more details.)
- "Luncheon in Paris, Right Hands Day"
- Bavarian Inn (Shepherdstown) - Join your fellow Chamber Members for networking and Celebrate Administrative Professionals Day by treating your right hand to a French Menu Lunch!
- "Jefferson Arts Council Exhibit Opening Reception"
- Charles Town Fire Hall Gallery - Jefferson Arts Council (JAC) is excited to announce ‘Joy Bridy: Play’, an exhibit of new works by the Jefferson County artist potter, as the May exhibit in Charles Town’s Fire Hall Gallery.
- "Blood Drive"
- Shepherd University Martinsburg Center (Martinsburg) - The need is constant. The gratification is instant. Give Blood.
Blood Drive at Shepherd University, Martinsburg Center.
- "SVFD/John D. Lowe Jr 25th Memorial Golf Classic"
- Cress Creek Country Club - 25th Annual Shepherdstown Volunteer Fire Department/John D. Lowe Jr Golf Classic ton benefit the fire department sponsored by Jefferson Security Bank.
- "Family Sunday BBQ Fundraiser for Jefferson Co. Schools"
- VIVO Restaurant & Bar (Ranson) - Cause: To raise money for Jefferson County Schools & Families.
Goal: 100% profits will be donated to JC Schools to fix playgrounds, to buy kids, teachers school supplies & to send a "most needed" teacher family with kids to a Summer Family Vacation (The Best Teacher of JC in 2015, and her/his family whom have not had a vacation in the last 3 years- A written Contest & Nomination will be taken place soon by JC Students...)
9/4 through 9/6
- "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike"
- The Old Opera House - The Old Opera House presents Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike. A comedy adaption of Chekhov themes.
12/3 through 12/5
- "OOH presents The Music Man"
- The Old Opera House (Charles Town) - The Music Man is family entertainment at its best!
This information has been prepared by the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce based on information received prior to its preparation. Before making plans to attend any of the events, you may wish to use the phone number included with most listings or call the Chamber at (304) 725-2055 or (800) 624-0577 or email at email@example.com.