(Click on any event title for more details.)
- "Family Fun ExFEARience"
- Summit Point Motorsports Park - Come out and enjoy a fun filled family day at Summit Point Family Fun ExFEARience!
10/30 through 11/2
- "12th Annual American Conservation Film Festival"
(Shepherdstown) - The schedule has been set, official versions of films have been arriving to our mailbox and programs are at the printers! We're looking forward to kicking off the 12th annual American Conservation Film Festival on Thursday, October 30th!
- "Halloween in Charles Town"
- Charles Town - Trick or Treating hours will be from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm in Charles Town.
- "5th Annual Christmas For Charities"
- Hollywood Ballroom - Help make someone's Christmas Special!
5th Annual Christmas for Charities sponsored by Rotary Club of Charles Town
- "Bethany Christian Services Banquet & Auction"
- IndependentBible Church (Martinsburg) - You’re invited to Bethany Christian Services annual fundraising event. Our banquet and auction (both silent and live) will be held on Thursday November 6, 2014 at Independent Bible Church.
- "Asian Date Night at the Historic McFarland House"
- Historic McFarland House (Martinsburg) - Asian Cuisine Night Did you know that Chef Brad's favorite food is Asian cuisine? He invites you to join him for an 8 Course Journey through Asia.
- "Kidz Power Pak Holiday Vendor & Craft Show"
- Ranson Civic Center (Ranson) - Come out and Enjoy over 50 Vendors and Crafters. FREE GOODIE BAGS to the First 150 Adults at the event.
Chinese Auction will be held. A 5 day/4 Night Stay in Cancun, Mexico is included in the auction.
Bring a child friendly Easy open and receive a 1 ticket to the Chinese Auction. (Limit 5)
Bring a New Family game or Craft and Receive 2 tickets for Chinese Auction.
To learn more about KPP Visit www.communitycombined.org
- ""How to move a new product from idea to the marketplace""
- Jefferson County EDA (Kearneysville) - West Virginia Innovates Training Seminar - "How to move a new product from idea to the marketplace" This introductory-level workshop covers the basics of commercialization.
- "Charles Town & Ranson Christmas Parade"
- Charles Town - Ranson - The Annual Christmas parade is scheduled for Saturday December 6,2014. For additional information please call 304-725-2311 or visit www.charlestownwv.us
- "Lunch with Santa"
- Sam Michaels Park (Shanandoah Junction) - Sponsored by Jefferson County Parks & Recreation.
This information has been prepared by the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce based on information received prior to its preparation. Before making plans to attend any of the events, you may wish to use the phone number included with most listings or call the Chamber at (304) 725-2055 or (800) 624-0577 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.