(Click on any event title for more details.)
- "Shred It and Forget It Open House"
- Shepherd University Martinsburg Center (Martinsburg) - Shred it and forget it. Come to the Shepherd University Martinsburg Center on Saturday, August 9th, from 10 am to noon to help protect yourself from identity theft.
- "Jefferson County Community Ministries "Fill Your Tank"
- The Black Dog Coffee Co. (Shenandoah Junction) - Blossman Gas & Black Coffee are teaming up for Jefferson County Community Ministries and will offer Propane fill ups for $5.00! Just in time for Labor Day!
- "A Harpers Ferry Pedal Through the Past"
- Pedal Through the Past: A Cycling Event (Harpers Ferry) - A Cycling Event through 3 National Parks, Harpers Ferry, Antietam Battlefield, and the C&O Canal.
- "Lunch with Santa"
- Sam Michaels Park (Shanandoah Junction) - Sponsored by Jefferson County Parks & Recreation.
This information has been prepared by the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce based on information received prior to its preparation. Before making plans to attend any of the events, you may wish to use the phone number included with most listings or call the Chamber at (304) 725-2055 or (800) 624-0577 or email at email@example.com.