(Click on any event title for more details.)
- "Strange as it Seems: Actual Happenings in Shepherdstown"
- Byrd Center for Legislative Studies (Shepherdstown) - On Thursday, October 23, 2014, Dr. Jim Price will present the last event in the Historic Shepherdstown 2014 Speaker Series, "Strange as it Seems: Actual Happenings in Shepherdstown."
- "FREE Workshop: Finding & Applying for Federal Jobs"
- Shepherd University Martinsburg Campus (Martinsburg) - FREE Workshop- Writing a Federal resume and Finding & Appying for Jobs in the Federal Goverment.
This 1 day workshop will show you how to to tail your resume with the job opportunity announcement on the USAJOBS.com,
while also providing you with a step by stp procwss that covers searching for Federal jobs, creating your account and profile,
managing your account,reviewing job opportunuty announcements, submitting applications and following up on your application status
with USAJOBS.com. Pre-Registration is required due to limited seating.Call 304-267-0065 Ext. 59512 or email SANDRA.L.GOSNELL@WV.GOV
- "October Date Night: Game Night"
- Historic McFarland House (Martinsburg) - The Historic McFarland House announces October Date Night: Fall Game Dinner Take a walk on the wild side with wild game and fresh catch of North America.
- "Halloween Happening 2014"
- Jefferson County Community Center (Shenandoah Junction) - Ghosts,Goblins, Princesses, and Pumpkins await you with fun and thrills.
- "Family Fun ExFEARience"
- Summit Point Motorsports Park - Come out and enjoy a fun filled family day at Summit Point Family Fun ExFEARience!
10/30 through 11/2
- "12th Annual American Conservation Film Festival"
(Shepherdstown) - The schedule has been set, official versions of films have been arriving to our mailbox and programs are at the printers! We're looking forward to kicking off the 12th annual American Conservation Film Festival on Thursday, October 30th!
- "Halloween in Charles Town"
- Charles Town - Trick or Treating hours will be from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm in Charles Town.
- "5th Annual Christmas For Charities"
- Hollywood Ballroom - Help make someone's Christmas Special!
5th Annual Christmas for Charities sponsored by Rotary Club of Charles Town
- "Bethany Christian Services Banquet & Auction"
- IndependentBible Church (Martinsburg) - You’re invited to Bethany Christian Services annual fundraising event. Our banquet and auction (both silent and live) will be held on Thursday November 6, 2014 at Independent Bible Church.
- "Asian Date Night at the Historic McFarland House"
- Historic McFarland House (Martinsburg) - Asian Cuisine Night Did you know that Chef Brad's favorite food is Asian cuisine? He invites you to join him for an 8 Course Journey through Asia.
- ""How to move a new product from idea to the marketplace""
- Jefferson County EDA (Kearneysville) - West Virginia Innovates Training Seminar - "How to move a new product from idea to the marketplace" This introductory-level workshop covers the basics of commercialization.
- "Lunch with Santa"
- Sam Michaels Park (Shanandoah Junction) - Sponsored by Jefferson County Parks & Recreation.
This information has been prepared by the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce based on information received prior to its preparation. Before making plans to attend any of the events, you may wish to use the phone number included with most listings or call the Chamber at (304) 725-2055 or (800) 624-0577 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.