(Click on any event title for more details.)
12/1 through 12/14
- "Homeless in the Land of Liberty"
- South Jefferson Public Library (Summit Point) - The South Jefferson Public Library is pleased to present the Photo Exhibition, Homeless in the Land of Liberty. This exhibit is the 55th in the Art in the Library series hosted by the library to highlight the talents of local artists.
- "The 5 Pillars of Business Success"
- The Inn at Charles Town (Charles Town) - Eastern Panhandle Entrepreneurs Forum presents The 5 Pillars of Business Success.
- "Art Market"
- Shepherd University Art & Theater Rooms - Art sale ONE DAY ONLY
View and purchase work produced by Shepherd University Art students as well as faculty treaching art programs at Shepherd University. Art will be displayed in Contemporary Art and Theater rooms 112,113,114, and 115 at Shepherd University.
- "Charles Town & Ranson Christmas Parade"
- Charles Town - Ranson - The Annual Christmas parade is scheduled for Saturday December 6,2014. For additional information please call 304-725-2311 or visit www.charlestownwv.us
- "Santa Pet Photos"
- Briggs Animal Adoption Center (Charles Town) - Say "Happy Holidays" with a photo of Santa and our cherished pet!
- "Lunch with Santa"
- Sam Michaels Park (Shanandoah Junction) - Sponsored by Jefferson County Parks & Recreation.
This information has been prepared by the Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce based on information received prior to its preparation. Before making plans to attend any of the events, you may wish to use the phone number included with most listings or call the Chamber at (304) 725-2055 or (800) 624-0577 or email at email@example.com.