Join us, beginning the evening of December 6, 2019, in historic Harpers Ferry, West Virginia!
– Friday, December 6 thru Sunday, December 8
– Saturday, December 14 thru Sunday, December 15.
A schedule of events as well as other detailed information is available at https://www.harpersferryotc.com
The Olde Tyme Christmas festival offers performances meant to capture the spirit of a historic Christmas celebration, where quaintly decorated streets come alive for the holiday season! Some attractions include:
– Shops and restaurants with extended hours and special sales
– Horse-drawn wagon rides
– Historic candy-making demonstration and class
– Santa and Mrs. Claus strolling through town
– Live performances by musicians and historians
– A live performance of the Nativity play at historic St. Peter’s Catholic Church
The Yule Log and Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony kicks off this holiday event at 7 pm on Friday, Dec. 6.
Shops are open 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on both Saturdays; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on both Sundays.
Consider extending the fun and spending a night or two in lovely nearby accommodations! To find a list of places to stay, check https://www.harpersferryotc.com/map-of-harpers-ferry-and-bolivar.
We recommend parking at the Harpers Ferry National Historical Park Visitor Center, which is the starting point for the Park’s regular shuttle bus service to and from Lower Town. Shuttle hours will be extended for the two Olde Tyme Christmas weekends.
Set your GPS for 171 Shoreline Drive, Harpers Ferry, WV. The entrance is along U.S. 340. The Lower Town shuttle and parking here are both free with a Park Service entrance pass.