COME GROW WITH US!
• Volunteers of all ages always warmly welcomed
• Families are encouraged to serve together
• Community service hours available
• Small groups welcome
• Invite your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers and more to serve side-by-side with you
Packings are held at Eagle School Intermediate, 730 Eagle School Rd, Martinsburg, WV 25404. Come to the “back parking lot” and enter through the cafeteria door. Go strait down the hall to the cafeteria.
SEPTEMBER 20 — Friday Night @ 4:30PM — Unload / Prep
SEPTEMBER 21 — Saturday @ 9:00AM — Fellowship / Refreshments // 9:30AM — Instructions / Prayer / Packing with Live Worship Music
OPEN DOOR POLICY:
Come and stay as long as you like. There is no sign up required to serve and no required limit on the time you need to stay. Friday unload / prep is just as important as Saturday’s packing. If you can’t join us on Saturday, Friday is a great option for serving.
MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND HELP SERVE OUR COMMUNITY:
As a “community team”, we work together. Packings are an epic time of fun, laughter, fellowship, sharing and more featuring live worship music and hospitality tables with light refreshments / coffee / beverages and bottled water to start the day.
HOW TO HELP:
• Prayer — The most important part of the ministry and our first request.
• Facebook & Beyond — Like and share all CCM posts. Help promote the ministry through social media. Share face-to-face with others at your office, business, church, social group and more! Help spread the word.
• Host a food drive — Collect easy-open kid friendly foods from our list of foods. Contact us today for a complete list.
• Become a sponsor — Monthly sponsors are very important. Feed a child for as little as $20/month.
• Join a Kidz Power Pacs Delivery Team
• Volunteer — Serve on packing weekends and beyond. Helping hands make for light work. There are all types of great ways to step up and into helping KPP in many ways. Contact us today and let us know how you can serve.