Job Openings within our Membership
Contact Kimm Spencer at Kimm@JeffersonCountyWVChamber.org to post your employee needs.
Hiring announcement for Public relations Assistant. More info here.
Open position for a registered nurse. More info here.
- Construction Worker/Laborer: Clean and prepare construction sites and cleanup at end of day, Load and unload building materials, Operate powered machinery and equipment (e.g., saws, drills, grinders, pressure cleaners, jackhammers), Operate construction-related equipment (e.g., bobcat, tractor, single-man auger), Mixing, pouring, leveling, and forming concrete, Dig or use machinery to dig holes holes for deck supports and footers, Measure and cut materials, Should be familiar with levels, plumb bobs and transit.Prefer experience in construction field, but not required. Should be good with math. Email to set up interview, Harold.Spencer@HHPatios.com
The Renovo Center has full time positions open for trauma-informed psychotherapists to provide integrative services to clients with mental health and substance use disorders. This position will work closely with a team of integrative providers in a warm, professional work environment. Must have a provisional or temporary permit or higher for licensed professional counselor or graduate or higher level of licensure as a social worker or psychologist.
- Automotive Technician – GM Cert preferred, but GM Training available. Competitive Pay Plan, Heath & life Insurance., 401K match, Paid Vacation, 50 year Customer Base. Contact Management at 304-725-3448 or GuysGMService@Frontiernet.net
ROCKWOOL Providing new local manufacturing jobs for the Jefferson County community.
Harpers Ferry Job Corps is conducting an Outreach for the positions below. This notification is being circulated to inform prospective applicants of the upcoming opportunity and to determine interest in the positions. Please click on the links below for more information. Interested parties are encouraged to follow instructions on the attached Outreach Interest Form above.
- Maintenance Worker – WG-4749-8
- Office Automation Assistant – GS-0326-5
- Program Specialist (Asst. Work Programs Officer) – GS-0301-9
- Supervisory Social Services Assistant – GS-0186-9
- Social Services Assistant – GS-0186-5
- Teacher – GS-1710-9
- Training Instructor-Driver Education – GS-1712-9
- Training Instructor-Office Automation – GS-1712-9
- Training Instructor-Information Technology – GS-1712-9
The vacancy announcement, once available, will be posted online at www.USAJobs.gov where interested parties may apply.