Job Openings within our Membership
Contact Kimm Spencer at Kimm@JeffersonCountyWVChamber.org to post your employee needs.
Sislers Stone in Harpers Ferry is Hiring!
Customer Service/Inside Sales
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K (matching)
- Paid Time Off
- Manage incoming calls
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Assist customers’ with product information and orders
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong computer skills
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Assist with maintaining inventory
- Willingness to learn products and accounting software
- Assist customers around stone yard with product selection
- Strong work ethic and dependable
- High school degree or equivalent
For more information or to apply, please contact Connie at (304) 725.5636 or firstname.lastname@example.orgHours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Panhandle Home Health is hiring!
Health Information Services Clerk
Panhandle Home Health, Inc. is looking for a full-time health information services clerk that will maintain medical records and perform insurance verification and authorization processes. This position is responsible for obtaining insurance eligibility, verifying benefits, as well as obtaining timely insurance authorizations. Duties also include verifying accuracy of visit notes and lab results, as well as physician orders and other duties as assigned. A qualified applicant will possess a High School Diploma or equivalency, education or experience in maintaining medical records, the ability to exercise sound judgment, and good interpersonal communication skills.
• Competitive Pay and Benefits
• Opportunities for Professional Development
• Close-knit Family Atmosphere
• A Supportive Leadership Team that Values Employee Feedback
For more information, visit panhandlehomehealth.org/careers or call us at 304-263-5680.
Chick-Fil-A of Ranson is hiring!
Chick-fil-A of Ranson wants to know…Are you a go-getter with a heart to serve others? Hungry
to learn and help in a team atmosphere? Love a fast paced environment? Love to prepare food?
We are currently looking for morning or evening shifters (especially mornings ) who can work
full or part-time year round. Must be 16 years of age and have reliable transportation. We offer
Sundays off, a flexible work schedule, scholarships, leadership opportunities, leadership course,
competitive starting wages, free food and more. Sound like something you are interested in?
Apply today to work for a store that strives to be the Most Caring Company in Ranson, WV.
Typical working hours may be 5:45 – 2 pm, 12-8pm, or 2-close.